Below is a guide for setting up Shopping on Instagram.
Instagram Business have a very comprehensive and user friendly guide and tips for Setting up Shopping on Instagram.
We would recommend that you refer to the Instagram Article for the most up to date information.
1. Ensure you meet the Instagram Shopping Requirements
- you are selling physical products
- your Instagram Account must be converted to a Business Profile
2. Connect your Instagram Profile to a Facebook Catalogue, you have two options
- Via the Shop Section on Facebook
- Using a Catalogue on Business Manager
Refer to Setting up Shopping on Instagram for more details on both options
3. Once one of the above options is completed your Instagram Account will be automatically reviewed for access to the Shopping Feature.
Please note that in our experience you need at least 10 products in your catalogue to be approved and it can take a few days. If it takes more then 3-5 days contact Support at Facebook to query the approval process.
4. Add Product Tags or Stickers on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Follow the steps outlined in Setting up Shopping on Instagram.
5. Create a Shopping post or story, follow the steps outlined in Setting up Shopping on Instagram.