If your trade/B2B customers are constantly making orders throughout the day and you then group all their orders into a single shipment after the cut-off time for their delivery day, you can use the Shipments functionality which works as follows.
How to group orders into single shipments
- When you are logged in as web admin, click on ORDERS - SHIPMENTS.
- Click on Unassigned Orders in the left sidebar. The orders are grouped under each client.
- Select your orders that are to be grouped and click Create New Shipment.
- The order than appears under Assigned Shipments in the left sidebar.
What happens to your shipment next
- The shipment should then automatically be downloaded into your internal system and processed.
- And when the internal system processes the order, the shipment is moved to Dispatched Shipments in the left sidebar
To get this turned on for you, contact the Help Desk.