If your trade/B2B customers are constantly making orders throughout the day and you then group all their orders into a single shipment after the cut-off time for their delivery day, you can use the Shipments functionality which works as follows.
How to group orders into single shipments
- When you are logged in as web admin, click on ORDERS - SHIPMENTS.
- Click on Unassigned Orders in the left sidebar. The orders are grouped under each client.
- Select your orders that are to be grouped and click Create New Shipment.
- The order than appears under Assigned Shipments in the left sidebar.
What happens to your shipment next
- The shipment should then automatically be downloaded into your internal system and processed.
- And when the internal system processes the order, the shipment is moved to Dispatched Shipments in the left sidebar
Click here for details no how to automate the download of shipments into your internal system
To get this turned on for you, contact the Help Desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.