Scurri is used by many ab commerce clients to reduce time and costs for delivering orders. Scurri automates the integration of your orders with many different courier companies.
More details can be found at https://www.scurri.com
There are 2 methods for integrating with Scurri:
- MANUAL METHOD - where you upload a spreadsheet to Scurri
- AUTOMATED METHOD - this is an optional paid upgrade where your orders will automatically be uploaded to Scurri and their order status updates will also automatically be synced back with your website
Integrating with Scurri - MANUAL METHOD
To download the orders from ab commerce so that they can be uploaded into Scurri after you have manually cross-checked all orders and made any changes required, just select Orders And Items from the drop down list and click DOWNLOAD.
Alternatively, you can use the Orders download instead. The Orders And Items allows you to use Scurri for dispatch notes as well so this is the preferred report as the Orders And Items report includes the items in the order as well.
If you want to only include certain orders, select them by checking the check-boxes to the right of each order before clicking DOWNLOAD.
Integrating with Scurri - AUTOMATED METHOD
If you would like to use the automated integration batch module, contact the Help Desk for more details.
The way it works is as follows:
- Every 15 minutes, all orders that are at the Order Downloaded order status are automatically uploaded to Scurri. Once uploaded to Scurri the order will move into an AB Commerce order status Awaiting Shipment.
- In Scurri, you can select a courier & service and print off dispatch note/label for each order.
- When an order is completed on Scurri by moving it to a Scurri order status of Manifested/Shipped, it's order status will then be changed from Awaiting Shipment to Order Dispatched on AB Commerce.
- Or if you cancel the order in Scurri (before it is moved to dispatched order status on AB Commerce), it's order status will be changed from Awaiting Shipment to Order Cancelled on AB Commerce. If you wish to cancel an order in Scurri but not cancel it on the website (Valid order that will not be delivered by Scurri) you should remove it from the AWAITING SHIPMENT order status on the website before cancelling it on Scurri.
- When the order status is updated to Order Dispatched in AB Commerce, if there is an Order Tracking Reference, this will be populated into AB Commerce so that it can be included in the automatic email sent to the customer if required.
The process to update the order status and tracking reference is configured to run at run at 2am, 7am, 2pm and 5pm. You can change these times. During the night there is no limit on the number of orders that will be processed. During the day there is a limit on the number of orders that will be processed (500).
You can see the integration running in ANALYTICS - YOUR BATCH JOBS. Clicking into Steps for either batch job will also give more information.
Any errors with integrating with a particular order with Scurri will be displayed in the POST SALE tab of the particular order.
FAQ - for the automated upload of orders
Q: An order is not uploading to Scurri - How to I handle this?
A: If an order cannot be uploaded to Scurri it will remain in the ORDERS DOWNLOADED status. You can check why this order is not uploading in the processing notes in the post sale tab of the order.
- If you can resolve the issue, you can then force the integration to try uploading the order to Scurri again by clearing the ORDER STATUS MESSAGE for the order and saving the order.
- If there is no error in the processing notes check for errors with the Scurri integration in YOUR BATCH JOBS. Scroll down to the Scurri Integration and click into the STEPS for the latest integration.
- If the issue cannot be resolved you should manually upload the order to Scurri. Any orders manually uploaded to Scurri will also need to be moved to ORDER DISPATCHED in AB Commerce manually.
Q: An order is not moving to DISPATCHED or CANCELLED Status - How to I handle this?
A: Once an order is moved to status Manifested/Shipped or Cancelled in Scurri it should move to either DISPATCHED OR CANCELLED order status in AB Commerce within 15 minutes. If it doesn't move
- Check for errors in the processing notes in the POST SALE tab for the Order in CATALOGUE - ORDERS - Click update on the particular order. If the error can be resolved the integration will move the order the next time the Scurri integration runs.
- If there is no error in the processing notes for the order check check for errors with the Scurri integration in YOUR BATCH JOBS. Scroll down to the Scurri Integration and click into the STEPS for the latest integration.
- Confirm that the order is in the AWAITING SHIPMENT status.
- If the order does not move automatically you can manually update the order status on AB Commerce.