You can set up sales reps or account managers so that:
- They can view all orders made by their accounts
- They get cc'ed on all orders that are made
- When they log in and click VIEW ORDERS, their orders are only shown by default
- They can take over their clients sessions
- They can switch accounts to a specific trade account and then either add to the basket of the account user OR put through a new order on their behalf
- They can build lists of products for their clients
- Their clients can build their own lists + sales reps can log in and add to these lists
- Or sales reps can create their own lists and share them out to multiple clients
- View dashboard statistics for each client
To Set up a Sales Rep / Account Manager
- When logged in as web admin, click Accounts - Admin Users + create an account for the sales rep/account manager.
- Under the Security Tab, click on the following 2 checkboxes - the first checkbox gives them overall sales rep / account manager functionality + the second checkbox ("Manage Orders") enables them to view/manage orders for their accounts under the Orders menu bar when they log in.
To assign a Sales Rep / Account Manager to a client trade account
If you would like to assign a sales rep/account manager to a trade account:
- When logged in as a web admin,, click on Accounts - Trade Customers and find the customer you want to assign the sales rep to.
- Click UPDATE beside the customer's record and set it using the following dropdown under the Trade tab: