To view the base data under AB Commerce, click on ALL USER SESSIONS under the ANALYTICS menu bar option.
Viewing All User Sessions
Viewing a User Session
When you click on Details, you can see the following fields – (it only shows information for what the user visited):
- The number of pages viewed.
- The start date and duration of the session.
- Whether the user is viewing through a mobile phone.
- For AB Testing, which group they are in (Group A or Group B).
- Whether this user is a WEB ADMIN or SUPER USER (as these users are excluded from most analytics stats).
- The URL that the user came from.
- The first page and last page viewed for this session.
- The IP Address, the web server’s IP address, and the user agent info (which shows us what kind of robot this is – as long as the robot is not trying to “spoof” it’s address and put false info in this field).
- How far through the checkout the user got to.
- Whether this session resulted in an order – and if so, what order number and value.
- How many times the user clicked on the home page, category pages, and product pages.
- Any how they paged through the results (number of pages, number of records per page).
- Functionality used around the site (e.g. order history, quick order, reorder).
- Number of searches completed and the search terms used.
- Categories Viewed.
- Products Viewed.
- Filters Clicked on.
- Error Urls tried which resulted in an error.
Viewing Robots and 1 Page Sessions
To include robots and 1 page sessions in your list, click on the Include 1 Page Sessions link.
When viewing the sessions, you can click on an IP Address to view all sessions for that IP address.
The SEARCH searches the following fields: IP Address, Referrer URL, User Agent, Device Type and Order Numbers.