For websites that are configured for MULTI OUTLET STOCK integration and the user has to SELECT THE OUTLET ON THE PROUCT DETAIL PAGE FOR BOTH HOME DELIVERY AND COLLECTION, you can enable your customers to select a time slot for delivery during the checkout as in the following screen:
(this is only available for this website set up as the outlet must be set before the customer views the DELIVERY page in the checkout as time slots are tied to a specific outlet who is doing the delivery)
If you would like your customers to be able to select a time slot for their order to be delivered during the checkout, just email the Help Desk and supply the following with your request:
- What days of the week are you offering this (e.g. Monday - Friday, and not Saturday/Sunday)
- For each day that you are offering time slots, can you tell us when the time slots begin and end (e.g. 10:00-20:00 for all days except Friday which is 10:00-16:00)
- What are the list of days of the year that you are not offering this (e.g. Christmas Day, Bank holidays, etc)?
- How many minutes between each time slot (e.g. 30 minutes)?
- How many minutes after the current time do you want the first time slot available to be displayed (e.g. 45 minutes)? - So, for example, if it is currently 15:40, the first time slot shown would be the next one after 16:25.
- How many orders do you allow for each time slot (e.g. 2 orders per time slot)? (the quota per time slot)