If you would like to use Google Shopping, take the following steps to automate the integration between your website and Google Shopping:
How it Works
To export products to Google Shopping, you select the categories that you want to sell on Google Shopping - and then set up the automatic integration between these. Then, products in these categories will appear in Google Shopping and their price and stock will automatically update every 4 hours.
How to set up the Automatic Integration with Google Shopping
- Send a list of category page URLs from your website and their corresponding Google Product Category codes to the Help Desk to set up the feed.
- To get the Google Product Category Code that most fits your category, use the following article: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324436?visit_id=636909385153322954-1064827187&rd=1
- Once this is done, there are 2 urls that become available to you (see table below).
- Use the first one and take the following step to have these products download every 4 hours into Google Merchant Centre using the following article: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/1219255?hl=en
- Set target country to be IRELAND
- The Fetch URL of your feed is the first line in the table below
- Set the currency to be EURO
- Set Fetch Frequency to be EVERY 4 HOURS
|URL for setting up the Google Products Feed||https://www.yourdomain.com/google/products.txt|
|URL for downloading the same feed into Excel for you to review||https://www.yourdomain.com/google/products.csv|