To bulk update existing products, including versions, you can simply upload a CSV file with the first column called ProductCode and the other columns the fields you want to update.
Download Sample Product File
The following is a sample file for updating existing products:
Full List of Product Fields
The following article shows you the full list of product fields:
How to Import the File:
- Save your product file in .csv utf-8 format. You can do this using 'Save As' in excel
- Ensure that the field names on the first line of the report are correct (See link to full list of product fields above)
- Log in as web admin and click Catalogue - Bulk Imports
- Click Import Existing Products
- Browse to the file and click Upload
- It will then tell you if the file was uploaded successfully and how many records were imported and then updated - as well as how many errors/warnings were found. If you receive an error that doesn't make sense to you then the following article may help - Troubleshooting errors uploading with bulk imports & uploaded
- If you wish your updates to appear on the website immediately you may need to CLEAR CACHE in SETTINGS.