Regularly adding products to your online store is key to its success. There are a number of ways to configure the product upload process.
- Default - Show all products immediately - Products appear immediately without an approval process either via an ERP/ePos integration or through manual upload.
- OR Only show products with images - Products will only appear once an image is associated with the product.
- OR Only show approved products (Recommended) - A product will only appear when the product is Approved, this gives you an opportunity to review the product content including price, title, description, imagery etc before it is live on the website
The default configuration is to show all products immediately, if you wish to 1) only show products with images or 2) only show Approved products, please email the Help Desk to set up the relevant configuration.
Viewing Unapproved Products / Products Missing Images
1. Log in as Website Admin
2. Select Catalogue – Approve Products
Products without Images
3, To view products that are missing images, click View these Products in the Products without Images tab. To see if these products are being displayed or not , check the Being Displayed Checkbox , if YES it means these products are being displayed on the website without images and if NO it means these products are not being displayed on the website.
4. To update these settings , contact the Help Desk who will guide you through this process.
5. If you have requested the Approval Process configuration from Help Desk you will see the Unapproved Products tab, To see what products are not approved choose View These Products under Unapproved Products, you will see the list of products that are awaiting your approval. One by one, go into each product and once you are happy with it, click Approve on the blue product content information tab (see below).
6. Clear the Cache to immediately see the product on your website
7. There is also an option to Unapprove a product