Your website is integrated with EPICOR which means that you can publish products to your website, manage these products via EPICOR and also download web orders from your website to EPICOR.
The following User Manual describes how to manage the products on your website using EPICOR.
How to Web Enable a Product
To web enable a product, check Export to Website and the product will export to the website within 15 minutes.
What product fields are web integrated
The following product fields are integrated with the website:
- Discounts Disallowed
- Bar Code
- Is Discontinued
- Stock Control Next Available Date (to display NEXT AVAILABLE DATE if product is out of stock)
- Products are sorted with the highest rating products displayed first.
- Products are automatically graded in EPICOR from 1-100,000, with 1 being the worst selling product and 100,000 being the best selling product.
- Minimum Order Quantity (for B2B, the minimum amount that can be ordered for this product)
- Pack Size Inner Quantity + Outer Quantity (for B2B, the inner and outer pack sizes to suggest clients order in quanities of)
- Is Special Offer
- Is Clearance
Automated Stock Control
All stock changes are automatically synced with the website every 15 minutes - including any in-store stock changes. A full stock file is sent at approx 3:00 am each morning in case any product quantities accidentally go out of sync.
The following settings are available for each product:
- Enable Stock Control - this enables stock control for a product
- (Optional) Lead Time when Out of Stock - this is the number of days it takes to get a product back in stock. If you do not wish to show products as Out of Stock set the value for greater then 0 and the product will then display that the product is 'In stock - Allow X days for Delivery'
Assigning Products to their Website Categories
Before products are web enabled, the website menu/categorisation must be set up.
The External Code field is used by abcommerce to match the product to its appropriate website category. The corresponding field is available in EPICOR. In order for the product to appear in the right category on the website, the External Code for each bottom level category needs to be set to match the Reference code in EPICOR exactly.
Similarly for each Brand, the External Code for each Brand must match the brand reference code in EPICOR.
Automated Web Orders Download
Every 15 minutes, the latest web orders are downloaded into the ERP.
There is also an option for downloading web orders not yet downloaded - these are orders that are not yet grouped into shipments using the AB Commerce Shipments Module. This is for B2B where customers can make small orders continuously during the day and these orders are then batched into 1 large order when the customers order window closes for next delivery.
Automated Offline Orders Upload
Every 15 minutes, the latest offline orders are uploaded into the website - so that customers can view and reorder from orders that they have telephoned/posted in.
Automating Customer Accounts
Every 15 minutes, the customer accounts are synchronised with the website. These includes the following fields:
- Account Code
- Company Name
- Currency Code (for assigning the customer to a specific currency)
- Discount Percentage (% off prices that don't have DISCOUNTS DISALLOWED checked above)
- Only Show Custom Products (so that this customer only sees products in their own price plan)
Automating Customer Price Plans
For B2B, customers can be placed on group price plans based on their currency and then have their own price plan on top of the group plan with their own specific prices. Customers can be on more than 1 price plan.