Choosing MY BATCH JOBS in from ANALYTICS in the top navigation will give you lots of information on the batch jobs used for the integration.
The top section of this screen shows the integration with ERP/ePos/Accounts Integration. Underneath that section you will see 3rd party integrations eg with celebros, MailChimp (Marketing Email Platform Sync), fact finder
Integrations run using files will be displayed here.
Your ERP/ePos system uploads files to the FTP Site. These files are processed using a number of batch jobs eg Import Products, Import Stock Levels. Integration is generally scheduled to run every 15 minutes.
For each batch job you can see the last time it run, the date/time it is next scheduled to run. If there are any issues, you can hover of the Error message to get more details.
In the last column you can also view or download files which give more information.
- Errors – will give more details of the error
- Updates – displays the records that require a change to the live website (eg new record, delete a record, update a record). It shows the fields that came up from the epos system. It also shows additional columns including error messages, details of when the change was made in the live database.
- Files – shows a list of files sent by the ERP/ePos system for this type of batch job
- Steps – show the steps in the integration – may help to show where a batch job is experiencing an issue
- Today – shows a list of batch jobs of this type (eg Import Products) for today
- Last 30 days – you can drill down to a list of batch jobs of this type (eg Import Products) for any of the last 30 days.
Viewing the files sent by the ePos
Click on Last 30 days for the type of import you are interested in (eg Import Products)
Click the View Files Processed for the day you are interested in.
You can download the file as text or as an excel file. The text file will show the file as text. The excel file will display the information in columns of text so it may be is easier to read.
Investigating issues with integration
Your dashboard will generally flag any issues with the integration, it is important to check these. Click on the more details link will bring you to the ANALYTICS - MY BATCH JOBS webpage.
- The error message on the dashboard will tell you which batch job there is an error with.
- The Error message column on the ANALYTICS - MY BATCH JOBS will also flag errors. Hover over the Error Message generally gives more details.
- Clicking ERRORS in the last column for the batch job of the ANALYTICS - MY BATCH JOBS will download a file with all the errors in that batch job
- Clicking into TODAY OR LAST 30 DAYS in the last column of the batch job show you just that type of batch job (a filter).