You may need to create a Product Group if a Filter or Category will not meet your Promotion needs.
Before you create a Product Group we recommend that you create a list of the product codes you want to add to the Product Group.
1. Log in as Website Admin
2. Select Catalogue and Categories & Navigation from the menu bar
3. Choose Product/Promotion Groups from Left Hand Menu
4. Select + Add New Group
5. Complete the STEP 1 in the Wizard items denoted by * are mandatory and note that you do not have to complete every field, the important ones are described below
Name of the Product Group, this name should be unique
Keep ticked for the Product Group to be available for use
Use Default , Product/Promotion Groups
7. Select View Product
8. Choose + Add Existing Products
9. Add product codes, if multiple products are required separate them with a comma
Should you wish to Remove a product from a Product Group you can do this in the Product page, see below
1. Select Catalogue and Products from the menu bar
2. Search for the Product you wish to remove
3. Select Update beside the product you wish to update
4. Navigate to Categories tab
5. Remove the product from the Additional Categories field by clicking on the x beside the relevant product group
Please sign in to leave a comment.